• Les insciptions en ligne pour le rassemblement pirate4x4 sont ouvertes!
    Les 10 premiers inscrits se verront offrir 10 tickets boisson ou un Tee shirt Pirate4x4, foncez ça va aller très vite!
    Inscription pour le Rasso

Nice and area.

Warrant

J'ai peur un trottoir!
Prépas Hardcore
Merci d'avoir pris le temps de lire ceci.

Ma femme et moi sommes dirigés vers Nice car elle a une conférence avec l'Association canadienne des professeurs d'immersion (acpi.ca) à Azure Lingua 1-6 Août. Le reste du temps, nous sommes libres d'être des touristes.

Je ne sais pas quoi faire ou où aller pendant que nous sommes là, mais nous sommes à la recherche d'idées ...

Faut-il louer une voiture? De qui? Qu'est-ce que je veux conduire, Megane Cup-S, 2CV, SM, PVP?
Bus / Train?

Y at-il une zone de offroad près de là? Ma femme est pas un genre de fille, mais ... quelque chose de facile serait un début proto.

Y at-il des essais / compétitions à proximité? Plus de questions à suivre.
Merci,
Bernard et Susanne

PS Mon objectif est d'obtenir un Château Margaux 2015 pour moins une centaine d'euros

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

My wife and I are headed to Nice as she has a conference with the Association canadienne des professeurs d'immersion at Azure Lingua 1-6 August. The rest of the time we are free to be tourists.

Not sure what to do or where to go while we're there but we are looking for ideas...

Should we rent a car? From whom? What do I want to drive, Megane Cup-S, 2CV, SM, PVP?
Bus/ Train?

Is there an offroad area close to there? My wife is not a crawler kind of girl but... something easy would be a start.

Are there any trials/competitions nearby? More questions to follow.
Thanks,
Bernard and Susanne

PS My goal is to get a 2015 Chateau Margaux for under a hundred euros

PPS I’ve seen Bebop on Pirate

Hi Dude !

Depending where you're staying in Nice, renting a car long term might end up being a bad idea. Parking spots are hard to come by / awfully expensive to say the least. I would suggest renting per day or depending where you're going. If you're staying inside of Nice, no need for cars, the public transport system is good.

You can rent whatever you'd like, but there's a huge difference between a Megane and a 2CV. Go to a rental place and ask for a tour of the line up they have it might help you to make your choice. Or if you're feeling baller, Nice has exotic rental places and you can drive around like one of those Russian millionaires that populate the place.

As for Offroad, sadly, in Summer, it's forbidden there. Fire reasons. The plants etc are very dry and wild fires are a daily fight. So anything potentially helping those is forbidden.

Stuff to do visit includes :

Monaco
Grasse city (old perfume makers)
Biot city (glass blowers)
Nice and all its museums
etc...

Don't hesitate if you have any other question. I'm not from nice but I've been there a few times.

No idea on the wine but you'll probably find some vine shop in Nice pretty easily. I would start there.

Good to hear from you. I go by Bondage on P4x4, and we talked a bit during the shootings in Paris.

We will do the touristy stuff and I am trying for reservations at Louis xv, just because. I'm also a scuba diver so that has appeal and I will bring my gear.

Also if anyone is close, I will buy beer:mrgreen:

Also if anyone is close, I will buy beer:mrgreen:

Crap, I'm in CDG airport waiting for my plane back to the states as we speak.

It would have been a pleasure otherwise.

There's def. a lot of scuba stuff in the area but I'm not the most knowledgeable person on the matter sadly.

South Nashville.

I go by the statistical probabilty law :

My neighbor has been shot a few weeks ago, so there is a lower probability I'll get shot in the near fututre. :mrgreen:

I've got the daughter of a friend that saw her friend get killed. She's as shocked as you can imagine.

I got a few friends over there but so far everyone is safe and sound.

Oui or Non

Ben Vautier

Pierre Cardin Bubble house

La Tete Carree

Marcello Cammi [FONT=&quot]Bordighera

[/FONT]Musée Océanographique

[h=1]Forum: Taverne[/h]Ici on peut discuter de tout et de rien autour du 4x4. Par contre pas de Pub, pas de blagues (y'a des sites web pour ça) et évitons de tomber dans l'inutile...

Forum: Taverne

Ici on peut discuter de tout et de rien autour du 4x4. Par contre pas de Pub, pas de blagues (y'a des sites web pour ça) et évitons de tomber dans l'inutile...

Relax, on peu parfois tolérer des écarts, le monsieur est sérieux, il se rencarde pour tenter de voir ou faire du 4x4 dans les environs....:wink:

One last request... s'il vous plait

I need an Active SRL (Italien tondeuse) dealer around here. Many years ago I bought a Harry tondeuse, which is better than anything I have ever used and I need a new bag They are now Active SRL, but have no interest in shipping to North America.
I have spent hours googling, but, due to my poor French, no success. If someone can help me there is a decent bottle of vin rouge headed their way.:mrgreen:
Merci

How about you go to Italy to their HQ ?

3h30 of driving from Nice but at least you can't go wrong.

Just a quick Merci beaucoup for what quite possibly was the best vacation I have ever had.

Gerard Delus of Clos Cassivet is an amazing host, a great vintner, and has quite possibly the best "Port" I have ever had.

So many good things to say about all the cities along the coast.

Retour